Fresh and bright flavors help this pasta salad bring out the joy of summer!
Pastas made from brown rice, chickpeas or quinoa provide a gluten-free alternative. Boost the veggie quotient by substituting zucchini noodles, called “zoodles,” for the pasta.
- Tricolor pasta, cooked al dente and chilled (Substitute gluten-free pasta or veggie “zoodles” made from zucchini)
- Olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice
- Italian seasoning
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh basil
- Cook the pasta. Drain and chill completely.
- Whisk together 2 parts olive oil to 1 part fresh lemon juice and Italian seasoning to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Add dressing and stir gently to combine.
- Top with fresh basil, if desired.