Adding spinach to a smoothie is a great way to meet your recommended daily veggie intake. Celebrate the last day of National Blueberry Month with this refreshing and health-benefiting smoothie!
- 1 cup of Blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 of a Banana, frozen
- 2 cups of Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups of Spinach, fresh
- 2 tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1 tsp of Chia Seeds
- Cut the frozen Banana into small pieces for easier blending and put in blender.
- Add the Blueberries, Spinach, Almond Butter and Chia Seeds.
- Add 1 cup of the Almond Milk.
- Blend on medium/high adding the second cup of Almond Milk slowly, until blended smoothly or desired texture is met.