July is known as the hottest month of the year. It’s also National Blueberry Month! For a cool and healthy treat, give these blueberry, lemon & coconut popsicles a taste!
- 1 cup of Blueberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp of Agave Nectar or Honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Zest, fresh
- Blend the Coconut Milk, Agave Nectar and Vanilla Extract until smooth.
- Add the Lemon Zest and the Blueberries to the blender.
- Pulse-blend the mixture until the Blueberries are “smashed”. Do not completely blend the Blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 5 hours or until solid.