Planning a springtime brunch this month? Look no further than this perfect Garden Vegetable Quiche! The flavorful fresh ingredients are sure to be the star of your next brunch buffet.
1 frozen pie shell
1 red onion, sliced
1 green bell pepper
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
1 cup baby spinach
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. flour
1 1/2 cups milk
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. Place frozen pie shell in a greased 9″ pie pan.
- Saute garlic, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and spinach in 1 tbsp. butter or oil.
- Toss cheese and flour together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into pie dish and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.