Try a new twist on iced tea with this green tea, garnished with strawberries and basil.
- Green tea bags
- Cold water
- Honey, if desired
- Sliced strawberries
- Basil or mint leaves, if desired
- Pour four cups of water into a tea kettle or electric tea pot. Bring to a boil and let cool slightly, just a minute or two.
- Place 3–5 green tea bags in a heatproof pitcher and pour the hot water over the tea. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard. If you’re not using the tea mixture immediately, cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to use, stir in four cups of cold water.
- Sweeten with honey, if desired.
- Pour over ice and add sliced strawberries for a festive, fruity garnish. Top with a sprig of basil or mint, if desired.
- Sip and enjoy!