Sweet, salty and delicious, this mango salsa makes the perfect appetizer for indoor date nights or backyard picnics.
Bonus! Mangoes are loaded with Vitamin A which boosts immunity. They can also aid digestion, help regulate blood sugar, and improve eye health.
- Fresh ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Baked chips
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl (glass, plastic, porcelain).
- Stir to blend, cover, and let sit for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with baked chips.
Variation: Substitute fresh raspberries for the mango, or add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of finely chopped jalapeno for a little heat.