These little chicken meatballs are brimming with flavor and can be used in lots of different ways. Tip! Plastic gloves will keep the chicken mixture from sticking to your hands when you roll the meatballs.
Recipe Rating – Easy
- 2 pounds ground chicken – 90-95% lean
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked spinach, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
Large rimmed baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, feta, spinach, olive oil, garlic and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop chicken mixture.
- Roll with your hands into small meatballs (about 1 inch).
- Place meatballs evenly in a single layer on the parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy on their own, in pasta dishes or on top of an Italian-style salad.