This low-fat version of a traditional Swedish cream topping has a similar tangy flavor, but with less fat and fewer calories. Edible flowers like pansies, nasturtiums, and violets can often be found in the produce section of your grocery store near the fresh herbs.
Rating – Easy
- 1-1/2 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Honey to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut in half or quarters (depending on their size)
- Edible flowers or fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Stir the yogurt until smooth.
- Add honey to taste; the mixture should not be overly sweet.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Divide the prepared strawberries between six bowls.
- Top with a small amount of yogurt mixture and garnish with a flower or mint leaf.