These no-bake granola bars are packed full of healthy ingredients, contain no added sugar and make a great on-the-go snack.
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried berry and nut mix
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup nut butter of your choice
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Process the dates in a food processor until it forms a dough-like consistency, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Place the pureed dates, oats and dried berries and nuts in a large bowl.
- Place the honey and nut butter in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir briefly, then pour over the date and oat mixture. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine, breaking up the pureed dates to ensure that they are evenly incorporated throughout the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press into an even, compact layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up. Remove from the pan, transfer to a cutting board, and slice into bars.
- The granola bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or wrapped individually in plastic wrapped, placed in a freezer bag, and stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.