Noodles made of zucchini, often known as zoodles, are a fan favorite right now. Next time you’re craving pasta, give this nutritious noodle alternative a try!
- 1lb ground turkey, browned
- 3 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- First, brown your ground turkey as you would beef for tacos.
- Next, cut off the ends of your zucchinis and make the zoodles. You can use a spiralizer, mandoline, or julienne peeler to do this.
- Next, chop the sun dried tomatoes and onion.
- Coat the bottom of a large sauce pan with the olive oil. Add sun dried tomatoes and onion and sauté until nearly caramelized.
- Keeping the burner on, add the zoodles and sauté for another 2 minutes. Remove from burner.
- Serve your zoodle pasta topped with warm pasta sauce and feta.