In celebration of fall and National Pancake Day, give these sugar-free pumpkin and pecan pancakes a taste!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/8 cup chopped pecans
- Heat skillet over medium heat or allow griddle to warm up on medium heat.
- Whish all ingredients together. Do not over mix.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Drop pancake batter onto warm skillet or griddle. Smaller pancakes work best with this batter.
- Let cook until browned on each side, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle cinnamon and more chopped pecans.